As sounds this word is not related to a slang which is used for the filthy people. It represents the section of our Society/Country that try to be nice on the cost of their own security and the people around them. They are actual Pot holes of the society /Country.
They may sound
- Nice and responsible,
- Loving and Caring,
- Patriotic at times,
- concerned with the Humanity and beauty of universal acceptance,
But the reality is different.
The reality is, that these people flirt with the very Ideas of the Society/Country on the basis of which it stands. They may appear as the next best thing but in reality they are simply anarchist. They are Losers in closet and wan-a-be Heroes. We have plenty of them in our society who care nothing but to prove themselves as nice at the cost of others.
They stretch the niceness to those parameters of the society where it is not required. This leads to unexpected results.
I do not agree with the book I am about to quote but one thing which I fully agree is the following: “cases where anointing( Making Sacred) does not work, there is a vacuum (Spaces or Holes), which the devil will fill”. (Book: Key to the Devine treasure)
India as a society and a country has broken the nose of the enemies. Enemy knows that they cannot fight India directly. So as per their new Strategy they have managed to take advantage of the Nice Holes of the Country/Society.
- Freedom of Speech has led to Bharat tere tukde hoge, Insha Allah, Insha Allah. Pakistan did not killed my Father War Did (By Gurmehar Kaur). Hum kya Chahte Aazadi in JNU. Insurgency in Kashmir is named as Freedom Struggle.
- Human rights for people doing inhuman activities.
- Capital Punishment to Afzal Guru became Judicial Killing.
- Burhaan Vani became Freedom fighter.
- Assaduddin Owasi and his brother became Secular and BJP became Communal.
- Rohingyas became Victims even after killing Buddhists in Myanmar.
- Hindu Festivals became a Law and order problem in West Bengal.
- Terrorism has no religion but there is Hindu and Buddhist terror.
List goes on and on.
This is our responsibility as a citizen of India to take care of these Nice holes. Stich them, Fill them, Cover them and do whatever to make them cease to exist. We don’t want them. We do not want breeding ground for devils to breed and flourish in our society.
Say no to Nice Holes.